Covid-19 Vaccination Services in Surrey
Vaccination services are running in a number of community locations.
Information on vaccination clinics
Please find below information on vaccination services across Surrey Heartlands.
Your Covid-19 vaccinations can be booked via the National Booking Service, where you can get an appointment time at your convenience, or call 119 to speak to someone.
Walk-in appointments for vaccinations are sometimes available, but they not guaranteed in peak times. To see walk-in options available to you, see www.nhs.uk/grab-a-jab.
Only attend a clinic if you meet the vaccination eligibility and people who are unwell and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not attend clinics until they have recovered.
No NHS number is required but it does speed things up if you have it with you.
Please note that the information stated below is regularly updated. However, due to the complexities of the Covid-19 vaccination programme we advise you check latest availability details via the National Booking System, 119 or grab-a-jab to avoid inconvenience.
Sandown Park Racecourse
- December planned closures: 24-28 December
- Vaccination centre opening hours: 11am – 8pm (Monday – Friday) and 9am – 5pm (Saturday and Sunday) - for walk-in opening hours please see below.
- 12-15s and 16-17s: 3:30pm – 7:30pm (Monday – Friday), 9am – 4:30pm (Saturday and Sunday)
- Limited opening hours (9am – 3pm): 23 and 29 – 31 December
- Questions about vaccinations for 12-15 year olds? Visit the dedicated 12-15 year olds vaccinations webpage
United Reform Church, Woking, GU22 7HA
- FastHeal Pharmacy vaccination service at United Reformed Church, White Rose Lane is open Monday to Saturday, 8.30am-4.30pm and are offering the following as walk-ins* or bookings through the NHS website or 119 telephone line.
- Planned Closed Dates: 16/12 from noon, 18/12, 24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 31/12, 1/1, 2/1, 3/1 all day.
- Booster Vaccinations - Must be six months from your 2nd dose - Please bring your original vaccination card or download the NHS app to get your Covid pass.
- Pfizer 1st dose available for anyone aged 16 or over.
- Pfizer 2nd dose available for 16 or over (must be 8 weeks since 1st dose) 16-17 must be 12 weeks from 1st dose. If you are a walk in, please bring your original vaccination card or download NHS app to get Covid pass. Pfizer can be given as the second dose if you have received Astra Zeneca as your first.
- *Walk-ins are subject to availability on the day - if you can, please book in advance via the NHS website or 119 telephone line.
- Parking is not available on site. Please park next door Heathside car park on the top floor only which is free for people receiving a vaccination.
Artington Park & Ride, Old Portsmouth Rd, Guildford
- December opening hours - open 7 days a week 8am until 6pm, last walk-in slot at 5pm.
- Please do not arrive more than 15 minutes early for your booked appointment. This will help us manage the waiting area outside and adhere to social distancing for your safety.
- Pfizer vaccines available for people aged 16+ with appointments.
- First, second, third and booster vaccinations available.
- AstraZeneca is available if you have a confirmed allergy to Pfizer or are over 40 years old.
- Boosters - walk-in appointments for booster vaccinations are sometimes available, but they not guaranteed and are rarely available in peak times. We strongly advise that booster vaccinations are booked via the booking line. Please note boosters must be at least six months since date of second dose.
- Second and third dose vaccines - must be 8 weeks since your previous vaccination and the same vaccine type.
- Healthy 12-15 year olds - we are running a 'mop-up' service for children who have missed their first appointment. Names are provided to Procare by the School-Aged Immunisation Service (SAIS). We are not currently offering new first or walk in appointments for this age group.
- Christmas opening hours; 24 December 8am-midday, Closed 25-28 December, 29-30 December 8am-6pm, 31 December 8am-4pm, Closed 1-3 January. 4 January 8am-6pm.
- To book a vaccination appointment at Artington, please call Procare on 01483 362 522 Monday to Friday, 9:00-17:00.
East Surrey (various sites)
- For vaccination walk-ins across East Surrey, including Caterham, Horley and Reigate, please visit the Alliance for Better Care website for all the details and eligibility.
Got a question about your vaccine? Visit our FAQs webpage.
The sites listed below will open on specific days as and when the supply of vaccines allows. You will be offered appointments at sites that are open at the time of booking your appointment.
GP-led services in North West Surrey
- Chertsey Hall
- H&M Building at The Heart Shopping Centre in Walton on Thames
- The Hythe Centre near Egham and Staines
- Unit 46, Peacocks Shopping Centre, Woking
GP-led services in East Surrey
- The Westway in Caterham
- Woodhatch in Reigate
- Centenary Hall Birchwood Medical Practice in Horley
- Tandridge District Council Offices Oxted Health Centre in Oxted
GP-led services in Guildford and Waverley
- Artington Park & Ride site, Guildford
GP-led services in Surrey Downs
- Emberbrook Surgery in Thames Ditton
- Fitznells Manor Surgery in Ewell
- Medwyn Surgery in Dorking
- Nescot College, Reigate Road, Epsom KT17 3DS
- Superdrug pharmacy in Guildford
- Direct Pharmacy in Guildford
- Fastheal Pharmacy, Woking
- Walton Pharmacy, Walton-on-the-Hill, Tadworth
- Buckley Pharmacy, Ashtead
Vitaltone Pharmacy, Caterham
- South Street Pharmacy - running from Beare Green, Village Hall (near Dorking)
- Tesco Pharmacy, Stanwell
- Wallis Jones Pharmacy, Esher
Bookings for pharmacies can only be made via the NHS national booking system.
- Royal Surrey County Hospital in Guildford
- Surrey and Sussex Hospitals in Redhill
- Ashford and St Peter's Hospitals, Chertsey and Ashford