We know that many people who access IAPT hear about these services through their GP. In Surrey Heartlands, our current contracts with IAPT providers are now coming to a close and we are seeking GPs’ views on how the services could be improved when new contracts begin in 2022.
Things we’d like to know:
- What do you like or dislike in our current delivery model?
- What is the optimum referral method to benefit your patients?
- What feedback have you received from your patients about IAPT services?
- Would telephone or online IAPT services overcome barriers to access for your patients?
- Has IAPT for your patients with LTC (long term conditions) and MUS (multiple unknown symptoms) been effective?
You can share your feedback in three ways.
1. Join a lunchtime Q&A session
To share your experiences and discover more, GPs can join a lunchtime Q&A with the Procurement Team via Microsoft Teams:
Wednesday 18 November 2020
12.00 – 1.00pm
Friday 20 November 2020
12.30 – 1.30pm
Monday 23 November 2020
1pm – 2pm
To join one of these sessions:
2. Complete our short survey
You can complete a short survey.
3. Email us
Share your suggestions and experiences with us via:
Deadline for comments is midnight Thursday 26 November 2020.