Pond Tail Surgery, in Godstone, Surrey, is a well-established practice with a registered list size of approximately 7,000. Uncertainty about Pond Tail practice has arisen since the sad, untimely death of the former, single handed contract holder, Dr Khan-Gilbert.
July 2021 update
Launch of tender the documents allowing bidders to submit their applications
Surrey Heartlands Clinical Commissioning Group is looking to re-procure primary medical care services at Pond Tail Surgery, Godstone, Surrey. The successful contractor will be required to provide services under an Alternative Provider Medical Services (APMS) contract for the term specified in the tender documents.
Key objectives of this procurement are:
- To maintain or improve the quality of primary medical care available to the patients currently registered with Pond Tail Surgery and any future patient registrations, by providing a responsive and flexible primary medical care service
- To deliver affordable and Value for Money (VfM) NHS primary medical care services
- To maintain or increase the range of services available to patients registered with Pond Tail Surgery.
Interested parties can register for this opportunity and download all tender documentation from the gov.uk website.
Please note: the closing date for applications is 12 August 2021 at 12pm.
Potential bidders, please find more information regarding the provision of a GP service for the patient list of Pond Tail Surgery on the contracts finder section of the GOV.UK website. Once the opportunity goes live, we will provide an update and a link to tender documentation.
How to submit feedback
Surrey Heartlands CCG welcomes patient feedback at every stage and all comments will be taken into consideration.
- Tel: 0300 561 1555
- SMS: 07917 087 560 (text phone only)
- Write: FAO Communications and Engagement Team, NHS Surrey Heartlands CCG, Cedar Court, Guildford Road, Leatherhead, Surrey, KT22 9AE and make sure you include your full address and postcode
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Background and Updates
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Bidder Information
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - FAQs
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Information Sessions
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Survey
- Pond Tail Surgery (Godstone) Future GP Services - Patient Representative